Early Morning (0600 – 0700Hrs.)
- Tea/Coffee/Green Tea (1 Cup) + Almonds (4) + Walnuts (2)
Breakfast (0800 – 0900Hrs.)
Skimmed Milk: 1 Glass along with any one of the following items.
- Oats/wheat flakes (1.5 bowl)
- Dalia with veggies (2 bowl)
- Poha (2 bowl)
- Stuffed Roti (vegetable/dal) (2 medium)
- Idli + Sambhar (2-3 medium)
- Cheela (besan/moong dal) (2 medium)
- Vegetable Sandwich (3 medium)
- Fruit (seasonal): 150 – 200gm
Lunch (1300 – 1400Hrs.)
- Roti (2) + Vegetable (1 bowl) + Dal (1 bowl) + Rice (1 bowl) + Curd (1/2bowl ) + Salad (1 quarter plate)
Evening (1600 – 1700Hrs.)
Buttermilk/ Lemon Water: 1 glass along with any one of the following items.
- Roasted chana with murmura (1 bowl)
- Sprouts (1 bowl)
- Roasted jowar/Bajra puff (1 bowl)
- Boiled chana chaat (1 bowl)
- Bhel with veggies (1 bowl)
Dinner (1930 – 2030Hrs.)
- Roti (2)/ Rice (2 bowl) + Vegetable (1 bowl) + Dal (1 bowl) + Salad (1 quarter plate)
Bed Time (2130 – 2200Hrs.)
- Milk (Skimmed): 1 Cup
- 1Bowl: 100gm cooked
- 1Cup: 150ml
- 1Glass: 200 ml
- 1Chappati: 30gm flour
- 1Spoon: 5ml/5gm
DISCLAIMER: This plan is created for a healthy adult and is based on standard weight and sedentary work as level of activity.
In case you have any medical condition, then you have to follow directions as per advice from your treating doctor or physician. DO NOT follow the standard diet plan without doctor advice.