Early Morning (0600 – 0700Hrs.)
- Tea/Coffee/Green Tea (1 Cup) + Almonds (4) + Walnuts (2)
Breakfast (0800 – 0900Hrs.)
Skimmed Milk: 1 Glass along with any one of the following items.
- Oats/Wheat flakes (1 bowl)
- Stuffed Dosa (1 medium)
- Vegetable Poha (1 bowl)
- Stuffed Roti (vegetable/dal): 2 medium
- Idli + Sambhar (2 medium)
- Cheela (besan/moong dal): 2 small
- Vegetable Sandwich ( 2 slice )
- Fruit (seasonal): 100 – 150gm
Lunch (1300 – 1400Hrs.)
- Roti (2) + Vegetable (1 bowl) + Dal (1 bowl) + Rice (1 bowl) + Curd (1 bowl) + Salad (1 quarter plate)
Evening (1600 – 1700Hrs.)
Buttermilk/Lemon water/Vegetable soup: 1 glass along with any one of the following items.
- Roasted Bajra/Jowar puff (1 bowl)
- Paneer Sandwich (2 slice )
- Dhokla ( 2 -3 pcs )
- Boiled Chana Chaat (1 bowl)
- Roasted peanut salad (1 bowl)
Dinner (1930 – 2030Hrs.)
- Roti (2) or Rice (2 bowl) + Vegetable (1 bowl) + Dal (1 bowl) + Salad (1 quarter plate)
Bed Time (2130 – 2200Hrs.)
- Milk (Skimmed): 1 Cup
- 1Bowl: 100gm cooked
- 1Cup: 150ml
- 1Glass: 200 ml
- 1Chappati: 30gm flour
- 1Spoon: 5ml/5gm
DISCLAIMER: This plan is created for a healthy adult and is based on standard weight and sedentary work as level of activity.
In case you have any medical condition, then you have to follow directions as per advice from your treating doctor or physician. DO NOT follow the standard diet plan without doctor advice.