Keep a record of your Blood Glucose values in a log book.
- Know your target blood glucose range.
- Learn how to check your glucose.
- Decide when to check your glucose levels.
- Identify glucose patterns.
- Determine what causes blood glucose changes.
- Decide what to do to get your blood glucose levels back on target.
Six Steps to Using Glucose Monitoring as a TOOL was last modified: March 17th, 2018 by
Article Tags:glucose monitoring devices · glucose monitoring system · six steps to use glucose monitor · steps to use glucose monitor · steps to using glucose monitoring
Article Categories:Organ Health