1. I am not sure which tests to book. Can you help me in booking tests?
Absolutely! Please follow the steps below to help us understand your requirement in detail so that we can help you in booking tests.
- Log on to www.lalpathlabs.com and scroll down to the BOOK HOME COLLECTION ONLINE section. There you will come across a link titled ‘I don’t know my tests.’ Click on the same to proceed.
- In the next page, you are required to enter basic information about the patient for whom home collection is to be booked as well as preferred home collection date, test names and attach prescription.
- Once the information is submitted, one of our team members will call you to confirm the tests basis the prescription and the home collection booking.
2. I have completed my booking! What’s next?
After you have completed the booking, we will send you a CONFIRMATION email and SMS with order details. Our home collection team will call you within next 24 hours to confirm the sample collection slot. You can also check order details through our website or app by visiting ‘My Orders’ section (You need to be a signed up user for that and logged in to check the same).
3. How will I know if the booking is placed successfully?
When your booking is confirmed, we will send you a message. Do check your phone. We will put through an e-mail as well with the details of your booking. Be sure you go through that. You can also check the same in the "My Orders" section.
4. Can I book for my entire family in one transaction?
At present, you can do the booking for only one patient at a time.
5. Where can I see my past order?
Once you have created a login with us and have logged on to the LPL website, you need to click on Hello, patient section on the top right of your LPL website home page and select the ‘My Orders’ tab. Inside this section, you will be able to see all your current and past orders.
6. I have to book certain tests every 3 months. Is there a way to schedule them?
At present, we don’t offer scheduling facility. However, what you can do is to book these tests once using LPL website. Going forward, you simply need to visit ‘My Orders’ section and go to this particular order, select ‘Re-order’, make payment and you are sorted.
7. Can I modify my order after having placed it?
Unfortunately, after having placed your order, you won’t be able to
a) Add/delete tests
b) Change patient name, email, mobile number, home collection address
c) Add discount codes
d) Change payment mode
But you can cancel this order and place a new one with the desired changes.
8. How do I cancel my order?
9. Can I cancel some tests from my order?
Unfortunately, you can’t part cancel your order. You need to cancel the entire order and do a fresh booking with the required tests.
10. If I cancel my order, how will I get my refund?
Your refund mode depends upon payment mode of order placement:-
i) If you have placed a prepaid order (used credit card/debit card/net banking for placing order), then the money will be rolled back to your card/bank account within 7-10 working days post refund initiation.
ii) If you have placed an order using COC (Cash on Collection), then there is no refund to be issues post the order cancellation.
11. What happens to my money deducted from my credit card/debit card/net banking for an unsuccessful order?
If your card is debited by mistake, there is no need to panic at all! Please just make sure the following at your end.
Please check your bank/credit card account - Has it been debited? If yes please note a failed transaction is normally rolled back within 7 business days.
The time taken can vary from bank to bank and we unfortunately won't be able to expedite this. Please check with your bank for more details. If the transaction is successful and the money has been credited to our account but we will initiate refund within 4-5 business days of your request. The expected timelines are as below:
- Net-Banking - 7 business days
- Debit Card /Credit Card - 7 business days
12. When will I get my report?
Different tests have different report delivery Turn Around Times (TAT). To check the same against a specific test, please log on to www.lalpathlabs.com and search for a test from the header search bar, as shown.
Once you have selected the test (KFT in this case), you will land on the details page which has a field titled ‘Report Delivery.’ This will tell you when you will get the report.
13. Can I know before booking if a test is a blood test or a urine test or some other type?
Yes you can. Let’s say you want to get tested for LIPID PROFILE, COMPLETE. So you log on to LPL website and search for the same. On the test details page, you will come across a field titled ‘Test Type’ which will clearly provide you with the answer to your query.
14. Do you provide component wise breakdown for packages?
The answer to your question is yes. For this demonstration, let us take the example of Thyroid Profile, Free. You first need to log on to LPL website and search for the same. On the details page, you will come across a field titled ‘Components’ which will tell exactly the number of different components this particular package has.
15. I want to see sample reports for test(s). where can I find them?
You can find sample report for tests on the test details page. To open the PDF, you need to click on the image and the sample report PDF will open in another tab.
16. How is a 'business day' different from a regular day?
Business days are otherwise known as working days of the week. Typically, these include Monday through Saturday. Public holidays and Sundays are usually not considered.