Terms & Conditions for Online Payments
lalpathlabs.com service allows customers to order packages online. The customer has to register themselves on the website (lalpathlabs.com) to avail of this facility.
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. All online transactions and payments are subject to acceptance of terms & conditions mentioned on lalpathlabs.com. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept the terms as mentioned below, do not use this facility.
A. Online Card Payments
B. Internet Banking
- Visa and MasterCard payments can be processed through an online payment gateway system. To make the transaction safe the bank authorizes the card transaction directly without any information passing through lalpathlabs.com. In few seconds depending on the internet connection the bank will issue, using the online payment gateway, an authorization code and confirmation of completion of transaction
- lalpathlabs.com as a Go daddy Certified site, uses the latest 128 bit encryption technology and other sophisticated methods to protect the credit card information. You can book your tests online using SSL encryption (the internet standard for secure transactions). You can be assured that lalpathlabs.com offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the internet so as to ensure that your payment is private, safe and secure
- lalpathlabs.com does not have access to your credit card details
General Terms and Conditions:
- If you have an account with the banks that we admit, you can pay for your order through
the respective bank's net banking options and the amount will be automatically debited from your account. "lalpathlabs.com" processes the payments through an online gateway system, which enables safe and secure transaction
- Being way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delay of 1-3 days in updating your payment in lalpathlabs.com’s records
- Confirmation: You should not take any action based on information on the website until you have received a confirmation of your transaction. In case of confirmations to be received by e-mail, if you do not receive a confirmation of your transaction within the stipulated time period, first look into your "spam" or "junk" folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact our customer care
- lalpathlabs.com’s Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- The packages are non-transferable i.e. only the person on whose name a package
is assigned at the time of booking will be eligible to avail the services at the
lab or through home collection
- In case a booking is made before 4 pm, the customer will get a confirmation call
on the same day; and if it is received after 4 pm, the customer will get a
confirmation call, the next day before 10 am
- The customer is required to carry a copy of the Invoice or confirm the Invoice
number (INVXXXXXXXX) and the transaction number at the time of visit to
the Lab or when availinghome collection service
- 12 hours fasting is mandatory for Power Check, Smart Heart Check & Diabetes
- In the Pre-Marital Check package reporting is only once a week i.e. for all the
samples collected before Friday 9 am (for the week), the reports will be
available on the next day (Saturday)
- For Power Check package and Smart Heart Check package, it would take roughly two
and half hours to complete the process at the labs
- The package is valid for the 7 days from the time and date of invoice generation. After 7 days, the customer will not be entertained
- Cancellation will acceptable only if the customer informs Dr Lal PathLabs within 72 hours from the time of invoice generation. 3% cancellation charges will be applicable on the total amount of invoice.The customer can contact us through e-mail ID: email@example.com in case of cancellation and refund
- In case of refund, the amount will be sent tCancellation will be acceptable only if the customer informs Dr Lal PathLabs
within 72 hours from the time of invoice generation. 3% cancellation charges
will be applicable on the total amount of invoice.The customer can contact us
through e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org in case of cancellation and refund
- In case of refund, the amount will be sent to the respective Debit card/Credit
card/account from where payment was made and amount will not be refundable by
any other mode
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of India, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles.
Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise in relation to this website hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts At New Delhi to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to use of a website.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"