INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THE USERS.
- If you have any query or doubt regarding this declaration, you can contact Dr Lal PathLab’s Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accumulate the following personal information about you online only when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website:
HOW DOES DR LAL PATHLABS USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
- First Name, Last Name
- Age & Gender
- E-mail Address
- Billing and Collection Address
- Phone Number
- Zip/Postal Code
Usage of your personal information is :
- to provide results for the tests requested by you
- age & Gender for reporting results accurately
- contact you in case of password recovery and policy modification
- to safeguard social history as governed by existing law or policy
- to evaluate our services and products and to conduct customer surveys
Usage of e-mail address & mobile number is for :
- registration affirmation and password reminder
- event based communiqué such as order information, delivery information, etc.
- special offers, if any
We will not give, sell, rent or otherwise disclose any personal information to any third party, unless (i) you have authorized us to do so, (ii) we are legally required to do so, i.e. in compliance of a court order or other legal/quasi legal process, and/or (iii) it is necessary to do so in order to protect and defend the rights or property of this website.
We may share aggregate, non-personal information about website usage with unaffiliated third parties. This aggregate information does not contain any personal information about our users.
Use and Disclose of your Report/information/data:
Usage of anonymous traffic information is to:
- Upon request of your treating physician and your other authorized healthcare
professional who need to access your laboratory report to diagnose you, we may
disclose your report in such a case. We may use your report with our internal
billing department and may disclose it upon the special request of your
insurance company, hospital, physician or to any third parties for payment
- We may use or disclose your report in the course of activities necessary to support our healthcare operations, such as performing quality checks on our testing, for teaching purposes, or for developing normal reference ranges for tests that we perform
- We may disclose your Reports to other companies or individuals who need your Reports in order to provide specific services to us. These other entities, known as "business associates," must comply with the terms of a contract designed to ensure that they will maintain the privacy and security of the Reports /data we provide to them or which they create on our behalf
- We may disclose your Reports as required to comply with court orders, discovery
requests or other legal process in the course of a judicial or administrative
proceeding. We may also disclose your report/information for law enforcement
- We may disclose your reports to the Health Department or any other Government
body as and when required by them for collection, processing health information
of the state/country
SECURITY STEPS USED BY US:
- prompt us of who you are in order to deliver superior and more personalized service
- paid to make a diagnosis of the problems with our server
Dr Lal PathLabs is VeriSign certified website using secure server software (SSL) for 128 bit encryption. The encryption ensures that your data is protected while it is being transferred over the Internet.
When the user id is provided, it is transmitted across in an encrypted format.
When you provide us the Credit Card information, it is transmitted across in an encrypted format through Internet and is only decoded when the payment gateway server receives it. This further guarantees that your information is accessible only to payment gateway that uses latest technology which comprises data encryption, server authentication, and message integrity.
We adhere to normally accepted industry norms to protect the personal information and e-mail address collected by us during the time of broadcast and while we receive it. However, no method of electronic storage or method of broadcast over the Internet is fully safe. Therefore, while we endeavour to take measures to protect your personal information and e-mail address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Dr Lal PathLabs reserves the privilege to modify or renew this policy at any time by placing a notice on our site. Any kind of modification shall come into effect immediately upon posting to this site. We reserve the right to revise this privacy statement at any time, so please study it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, by means of display of information on our homepage.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate and kept up to date, we shall assume that in the absence of evidence to the contrary, the information you provide us with is accurate. Should you inform us of inaccuracies in the information which we hold in relation to you or, if we discover that such information is inaccurate, it shall be promptly rectified by us. We do not intentionally retain any information about you which is out of date or which is no longer required